In its 40+ years of operation, AUTOPORT has handled, processed and modified over 4,000,000 vehicles destined to market for U.S. based Automotive Manufacturers including Stellantis, Ford, General Motors, American Honda and Volkswagen.
In its 40 + years of operation, AUTOPORT has handed, processed, and modified over 4,000,000 vehicles destined to market for U.S.-based Automotive Manufacturers including Stellantis, Ford, General Motors, American Honda, and Volkswagon.
From Port Processing to extensive modifications and conversions, AUTOPORT has established a reputation for excellence by servicing our customers with one goal, to meet or exceed their expectations each and every time.
AUTOPORT Leadership Team
- Fully owned and operated by AUTOPORT, Inc.
- 100+/- acres of property adjacent to and in the Port of Wilmington
- Fully paved, well lit with 24 hour security
- 90,000+/- square feet under roof
- On–site Rail Head — daily capacity at 72+ multi–level rail cars
- Throughput capacity of 300,000+ vehicles annually
- Facilities meet all Automotive Manufacturers guidelines